Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Anothertoy
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Pinball (resized).png
Pinball (resized).png

#1 1 year ago

The ball gate on my Royal Flush will open with the roll over switch but will not stay open. Any ideas?

#2 1 year ago
Quoted from Anothertoy:

The ball gate on my Royal Flush will open with the roll over switch but will not stay open. Any ideas?

Check these switches. If nothing is obviously wrong, diagnose with Alligator clip jumper wires.

Pinball (resized).png

#3 1 year ago

Checked and cleaned all switches, again. Replaced coil...no joy. It's like the coil loses its power.

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from Anothertoy:

Checked and cleaned all switches, again. Replaced coil...no joy. It's like the coil loses its power.

Quoted from HowardR:

... diagnose with Alligator clip jumper wires.

#5 1 year ago

Thanks for the help.............bad Jones plug........Alligator clip sure did help.

Last problem. After playing the first ball, the score reel will not advance to ball 2 etc. I don't see a ball advance relay. Any ideas.

#6 1 year ago
Quoted from Anothertoy:

Thanks for the help.............bad Jones plug........Alligator clip sure did help.
Last problem. After playing the first ball, the score reel will not advance to ball 2 etc. I don't see a ball advance relay. Any ideas.

there is a first ball relay that should close when something is scored. Check to see if it does... and there is a contact on 1st ball relay that closes to allow the player unit to advance...

#7 1 year ago

As long as you are debugging test everything. Make sure you put it in a 4 player game. Get points on each player and then make sure it resets properly.

#8 1 year ago

I've heard that before. Haha.

Quoted from Anothertoy:

After playing the first ball, the score reel will not advance to ball 2 etc. I don't see a ball advance relay.

The Player unit is inside the backbox. Here's the circuit that should advance it.

Pinball (resized).png

#9 1 year ago

Thanks for the schematic.............the game is now fixed to 100%. Spec of dust from repair preventing contact on motor to close.

Cheers.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 45.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 399.95
$ 45.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 10.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 115.00
Playfield - Other
Great American Pinball
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 32.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside