(Topic ID: 162087)

1976 Recel Lady Luck

By Weisflock7317

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

I new to this so please excuse me if my working is wrong. I am looking for a picture of the player unit. I had my machine over to a pin ball repairman and he took off the out bank of contacts to clean them and lost the order they were in. when he gave this machine back to me i t doesn't work anymore. So please can someone send me a picture of this. I need the outer bank that runs on the black cam.

#2 7 years ago

I loved this game at Pinburgh last year. Nice find!

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from Weisflock7317:

I new to this so please excuse me if my working is wrong. I am looking for a picture of the player unit. I had my machine over to a pin ball repairman and he took off the out bank of contacts to clean them and lost the order they were in. when he gave this machine back to me i t doesn't work anymore. So please can someone send me a picture of this. I need the outer bank that runs on the black cam.

That sounds like something the "pinball repairman" should be fixing himself, for free...

#4 7 years ago

I don't want that repairman inside it again. I'm finding out that this machine is hard to get repaired. No one wants to touch it

3 weeks later
#5 7 years ago

I own a Top Speed. I am guessing the player unites are exact matches but I could be wrong. Feel free to reach out if you need assistance.

#6 7 years ago

Has anyone had on all players the 100,000 point score reel make a chattering sound. If so do you know how to fix it

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1976-recel-lady-luck-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.