3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by 0geist0
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jacksfailure.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

I'm having a problem putting into words what I'm having an issue with. I've read several posts somewhat relating to my issue, but haven't found the solution yet. If I coin up for one player, my game will start. However, sometimes it will give player one 10 points (what seems like a switch error when everything is resetting), but then go to player 2. Even though there is no player 2 coined up. Secondly, it has an issue with moving between the balls. For instance, it may stay on ball 1 or 2 for several rounds before finally switching to the next one. I've cleaned the switch on the ball counter unit, which seemed to help at first, but only for about one round. Now I'm back to the same situation. I'm sure these are related, but I'm not sure what I'm missing. I should definitely note that this is my first EM pinball, and I'm very much new to working on them. I appreciate any help! Let me know if you need pictures or more info to help me.

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

Ball count unit is still dirty

Would this still cause it to switch to player 2 in a one player game, even though there is no player 2?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jacksfailure.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1976-bally-freedom-em-problem?tu=jacksfailure and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.