Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by 0geist0
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 months ago

I'm having a problem putting into words what I'm having an issue with. I've read several posts somewhat relating to my issue, but haven't found the solution yet. If I coin up for one player, my game will start. However, sometimes it will give player one 10 points (what seems like a switch error when everything is resetting), but then go to player 2. Even though there is no player 2 coined up. Secondly, it has an issue with moving between the balls. For instance, it may stay on ball 1 or 2 for several rounds before finally switching to the next one. I've cleaned the switch on the ball counter unit, which seemed to help at first, but only for about one round. Now I'm back to the same situation. I'm sure these are related, but I'm not sure what I'm missing. I should definitely note that this is my first EM pinball, and I'm very much new to working on them. I appreciate any help! Let me know if you need pictures or more info to help me.

#2 4 months ago

Ball count unit is still dirty

#3 4 months ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

Ball count unit is still dirty

Would this still cause it to switch to player 2 in a one player game, even though there is no player 2?

#4 4 months ago
Quoted from Jacksfailure:

Would this still cause it to switch to player 2 in a one player game, even though there is no player 2?

could, or your player it could be dirty

#5 4 months ago
Quoted from Jacksfailure:

Try cleaning your player relay, or unit if it has one

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside