• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1567 (resized).JPG
IMG_1568 (resized).JPG
IMG_1566 (resized).JPG
Wizard! Schematic Colored.pdf - Google Chrome 9_13_2021 10_23_14 AM (2) (resized).png
cd (resized).jpg
#1 2 years ago

I have a 1975 Bally Wizard with a stripped out coin door, see picture.
I am wanting to put lights back in the coin door and need to know where to tap in to the wiring for power. If anyone has a picture of a populated coin door I would love to see it.
Any information is appreciated.
cd (resized).jpgcd (resized).jpg

#2 2 years ago

As requested here are pictures of the coin door:coin doorcoin doorcoin doorcoin doorcoin doorcoin door

Quoted from Phesson:

I have a 1975 Bally Wizard with a stripped out coin door, see picture.
I am wanting to put lights back in the coin door and need to know where to tap in to the wiring for power. If anyone has a picture of a populated coin door I would love to see it.
Any information is appreciated.
[quoted image]

On the jones plug for the front door there should be a solid yellow wire and a red with black wire. These are for the lights on the coin door.schematicschematic

Your best bet to reference the schematic for the game if you want to rewire your current door.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Murrells Inlet, SC
1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, MA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pomona, CA
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1975-wizard-adding-lights-to-a-stripped-out-coin-door?hl=howardr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.