Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by PapaJohn
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Trying to relive some of my teenage pinball days now with my grandson. I played this game as a kid. This machine was going to get trashed, as the owner just wanted it out. (So sad) What a pleasure to save it from the grave! It is in great shape appearance wise, when I turn it on, the lights come on, says game over, but that is it. Does nothing when the front reset button is pushed. All the visible fuses seem to be fine. Any help is much appreciated.

#2 6 years ago

Welcome. With the machine unplugged (since your new at this), open the backbox and add some credits to the credit wheel. Plug it in and give it a try again.

#3 6 years ago

Fuses should be taken out of fuse holder & checked with a meter, not just visually.

2 weeks later
#4 6 years ago

Welcome to the Triple Strike club! It was my first.

#5 6 years ago

Great game and not forgiving either. Its quite a big deal to score high on this one.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.98
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

Machine - For Sale
Chesapeake, VA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1975-williams-triple-strike and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.