5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0Super-Soccer-Work-02 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballman3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

I have a 1975 Super Soccer that i have about everything working on. The main problem I have right now is all of the lights that say "100 or when lit 500 & add bonus" stay on all of the time. These lights I see from videos are suppose to come on at different times. Like on the first ball the only ones that should come on are the top 2 right ones and the 2 stand up target ones. Then on ball 2 more are added and ball 3 more added. Mine all stay on all of the time. Also when they are lit like they are all of them only scores 100 instead of 500 like they should with lights lit. They all score 100 and add bonus. When you hit any of those switches the 500 point & add bonus relay pulls in and holds for a 1/3 of a turn of the motor and the 100 relay does the same thing pulls in and holds for a 1/3 of turn of the motor. Anyone have any idea where my problem could be? Thanks

#2 5 years ago

I figured out why all of those lights where staying on all of the time. The switches on the second and third/fifth ball relays were not adjusted correctly. There was a switch on both that was staying closed when it should be open until the relay activates. I did just notice when I start a game it resets and when it is done and before it kicks the ball over to shooter lane it shows ball 1 Then when the ball kicks over and activates the trough switch and goes into the shooter lane it goes to ball 2. Have any idea what could cause this? Could it be a switch on the 1st ball relay not open and making it think it is in ball 1 already. The ball 1 relay never does activate and pull in. Thanks

#3 5 years ago

I also wanted to add to the last post I made. Even though I got the lights where they don't come on until they are suppose to the ones that are lite only scores 100 and adds bonus when it should score 500 and add bonus. When i hit one of the switches for one that is lite the 500 add bonus relay and 100 relay pulls in and stays for a 1/3 of a turn of the motor. I would think the 100 relay should not stay pulled in but I don't know. Thanks

#6 5 years ago

Rolf, Thanks. I checked that switch. I actually removed the whole switch stack and adjusted them where they look good. They did not really look that bad when I started but I just done a little tweak on them. They all are good but it still will not score 500. I can actually hold that out most switch completely out away so it cannot make contact with the other part of the switch. Then i hit the 500 target and it scores 100 just like it always has. Another note is that when you score 100 like with the pop bumper the 500 point/add bonus relay and 100 point relay pull in consecutively and stay in until motor stops just like it does when you hit a target or rollover switch with 500/add bonus light lite.

1 week later
#7 5 years ago

I got the game scoring 500 points now. I noticed all of the switch stacks on the reset bank had been pushed way back at one time before i got it. So i took the bottom board out and set it on the work bench and adjusted all of the switches. I think i got them all good. It does do more now than it did like score 500. There are still some issues. I am going to mark this as resolved and post the problems I have now in a new post. Thanks

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist
Decals
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 14.95
Various Novelties
Allteksystems
Various novelties
$ 16.99
Cabinet Parts
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Cabinet parts
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballman3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1975-super-soccer-bonus-problem?tu=pinballman3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.