6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Budski
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Budski.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

I am having issues with my Gottlieb Soccer on start-up with the 2nd player scoring reels not zeroing. It will still let you play the game but the score is not zeroed. It is also an intermittent problem so I am assuming that I have a dirty switch somewhere or a switch with an incorrect gap. I could use help in directing me to what switch controls the reset of the 2nd player reel.

#3 6 years ago

The 1st player resets first and when the 2nd player does reset it resets after the 1st player.

#7 6 years ago

Based on your ideas above I looked at the stepper for the players in the back. It has some play in it and I just needed to adjust it back slightly. It apparently was sometimes hitting the 2nd score reset and sometimes it didn't. Now its fixed. Thanks everyone.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist
Decals
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 2.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Budski.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1975-gottlieb-soccer-2nd-player-scoring-reels?tu=Budski and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.