Topic poll

“Who Wants A 1975 Gottlieb Atlantis Playfield?”

• Yes! Yes! Put me down for one! 35 votes
    57%
  • Cool! I'll Buy Two! 1 vote
    2%
  • Getting 3 is my Limit Man! 1 vote
    2%
  • Sorry, I Just Can't Do It Right Now, but you guys carry on without me. 24 votes
    39%

(61 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P_20170127_165256 (resized).jpg
P_20170127_165220 (resized).jpg
P_20170127_165122 (resized).jpg
P_20170127_164839 (resized).jpg
P_20170127_164755 (resized).jpg
P_20170127_164741 (resized).jpg
P_20170127_164539 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
CPJbwU1WcAEcICF (resized).png
rat fink (resized).jpg
rob atlantis (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider em-pinman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Great News

I had an email conversation with Wade Krause today about making the Gottlieb Atlantis Playfields and all we need is the commitment of 20 folks for this project to happen.

Why am I pushing for this? Most likely because I am picking up a new to me Atlantis in a week that could use a new Playfield.

If you are interested you must pm me your contact info and i'll post a updated list as we move forward obtaining commitments. I will post a thread in RGP as well as Pinside, so please only respond to one or the other online.

The price should be about what the others have been going for in the 500.00 range. The timing for production would not be until 2016 sometime, but we must have commitments now to be put on the waiting list

Well I am in for one, how about you? only 19 more left.

8/8/15 Edit: Looks like the price has gone up a bit so figure on a Playfield costing $600.00 + Shipping which is currently $60.00, but the great news is that Wade has committed to reproducing these.

10/20/16 Edit: All Playfields Sold! Thanks again to Wade for making these and those of you who committed to buy one or more to make this happen.

Ken

#10 9 years ago

Things are looking really good so far. In one day we already have tentatively 9 folks wanting in.

I'm sure there will be more folks jumping aboard very soon.

Ken

#17 9 years ago

WOW!

14 people so far wanting at least one Playfield each and it's only been a day and a half since this thread has been posted!

Still room guys. 20 is the minimum but I am sure we are going to go over that number in no time, and yes more is better.

Ken

#19 9 years ago

Now at 16 and climbing in less than 2 days! Amazing!

Ken

#20 9 years ago

Now 17!

Thanks for your support on this project guys! Almost there!

Ken

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

'll take one. I'll have to find or make an Atlantis to go with this. How about a backglass as well? That's 19.

Fabulous!

Ron Webb already has new Backglasses available: http://pinballglass.homestead.com/

Ken

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from phergott:

Put me down for one.
-Chris

Hotdog! We made our 20 in less than 2 days!

Could not have done it without you guys!

Thank You!

Anyone else who wants one or more feel free to ask here as the more the merrier!

Hee-Haw!

Ken

#29 9 years ago

Awesome News Guys!

Wade got back to me and said that Atlantis is now officially on his to do list all thanks to you and the guys on RGP!

All he needs now is for someone with a Playfield local to him to copy from. Please contact Wade directly if you can help with this: [email protected]

and now for some not so interesting breaking news...............................

Ken

#30 9 years ago

News Flash!

Ken

1 month later
#44 9 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

I'm in now that I own one.. Where do I sign up??

You just did.

Ken

1 week later
#48 9 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

I could use a new playfield on mine, put me down for one.

Great that this title is so popular that we will get a new Playfield for it, and so is Wade as he is monitoring this and a RGP thread regarding Atlantis.

Ken

#49 9 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

All he needs now is for someone with a Playfield local to him to copy from. Please contact Wade directly if you can help with this: [email protected]

Looks like Wade has this covered as he is actually likes the game so much he is buying one for himself so now he can copy the Artwork from it

Ken

1 week later
#52 9 years ago

The more the merrier.

At this rate Wade will have his work cut out for him for a while reproducing this title alone, but I'm sure he is completely happy with that.

Ken

4 months later
#103 8 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

What does Wade typically charge for his new playfields?

Currently $600.00 + $60.00 shipping.

Ken

#106 8 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

I think I read his prices are now $650? Gold Strike thread.

Still well worth it IMO. My K&Q's Playfield that Wade did is the bomb!

Ken

4 months later
#112 8 years ago

Hey folks.

Talked to Wade a few days back and after Knock Out Playfields are done he will start on Atlantis Playfields in March 2016, maybe sooner. Looks like these will hopefully be ready to sell mid year. To secure one of these you need to get a hold of Wade Directly and would strongly suggest putting down a deposit a.s.a.p. as quantities are limited.

Here is his contact info: [email protected]

Take Care,

Ken

7 months later
#224 7 years ago

Looks like Wade is boxing one up for me in the next day or so as I paid in full months ago for one.

He said he does not have them all done yet for whatever reason but they are starting to roll off the assembly line which is way cool.

#226 7 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Paid for mine on January 8th, no emails received from Wade.

I would shoot him an email. Just my 2 cents.

#230 7 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

mine is on it's way !

Mine was shipped yesterday, Wade said it will hopefully arrive Monday..

#237 7 years ago
Quoted from EMsInKC:

My playfield is in really nice shape so I didn't really have to do this. I just wanted to do it. The game is pretty nice,

Same with my new Atlantis I am getting from Pinhead52. Very nice playfield, so I will just hold on to my new playfield for now as I have 3 other machines I have to get to first.

Quoted from boilerman:

lets see who will be the first to have it swapped out?

Sure won't be me.

#249 7 years ago

Just arrived 5 minutes ago. What could it be? A giant book? A huge TV tray? A big modern art masterpiece?

DSC09828 (resized).JPGDSC09828 (resized).JPG

#251 7 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

A piece of wall art for you

Ha! ha!

Unless I get real anal and need a perfect Playfield.

#253 7 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

What could it be? A giant book? A huge TV tray? A big modern art masterpiece?

It is a big modern art masterpiece! Thank You Wade!

Ken

DSC09830 (resized).JPGDSC09830 (resized).JPG

DSC09831 (resized).JPGDSC09831 (resized).JPG

DSC09833 (resized).JPGDSC09833 (resized).JPG

#257 7 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

That looks pretty nice, can't wait for mine to arrive. A post with a nice ending!

Quoted from boilerman:

i bet they will sell out FAST if not sold out already. wade said the demand was good and there might be enough to go around,
it was a pf that needed to get done.

Yep. When yours arrives make sure to look out for the white roll over stars as they are not in a zip lock and packed loose, I got 4.

1 week later
#277 7 years ago
Quoted from DK:

Are there any left for sale?

I know when I took the polls there were 50+ Playfields wanted and he makes 30, but a few folks will back out for whatever reason so there might be a few left once all the guys who have deposits or paid in full get theirs.

Just contact Wade to find out.

Here is his contact info: [email protected]

#280 7 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Just curious how many Wade Krause playfields are actually installed. My Sing Along and Wizard have them and Atlantis is next!
Would love to see some pics of Wade Krause playfields installed.

I only have bought a K&Q before I got Atlantis. Here is a pic of the restored machine new playfield and all:

K&Q Finished 035 (resized).JPGK&Q Finished 035 (resized).JPG

1 month later
#299 7 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Sell?, I'd trade one for a Wade Krause Wizard! playfield. Someone out there has a few.

Got ya covered:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-electro-mechanical-trading-post-open

#313 7 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

I had a bad day. Kubota m9540 burned.

Wow!

Hope no one was hurt or it would be upgraded to an awful day.

1 month later
#328 7 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Anybody need a pf?
ebay.com link » Gottlieb 1975 Atlantis Pinball Machine New Reproduction Playfield

Quoted from OTTOgd:

Yeah, but didn't Wade charge $700 USD, including shipping? This has a starting BID at $1200. ugh.

Quoted from Runbikeskilee:

Yep. That's what Wade charges. Saw that listing yesterday.
Seller is looking for >80% profit to flip the PF just a few months after it was released. Nice.
Not.

Yea, I hear ya. I really hate those Rat Bastards who are just looking to make a buck.

#334 7 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Yea, I hear ya. I really hate those Rat Bastards who are just looking to make a buck.

Quoted from pinhead52:

I betcha its Rat_tomato

I think he is more of a Rat Fink than a Rat Bastard.

rat fink (resized).jpgrat fink (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lincoln, MI
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

$ 12.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider em-pinman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1975-gottlieb-atlantis-new-playfield-production?tu=em-pinman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.