• 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by HowardR
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Wizard-Bally-1975-1038x1845 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GraniteStatePin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

So my Wizard is having an issue counting the bonus at the end of the ball. It also is not starting the ball with the 1,000 bonus light lit like its supposed to. You have to first hit a shot to advance the bonus and then the first light will light (the 1,000). Once the ball drains it is only counting every other bonus, so say you had 3,000. It would not chime and count for the 3k , it Will chime and count for the 2k and then skip the 1K as well. If you collect flag 3 which is the "double bonus" then it chimes and counts on every bonus light but only chimes/counts 1 time every other light, while the others chime and score 2 times like its supposed to.

Also noticed that the 2 lights for flag #1 ( one top left playfield and the lower one in flag bank on left) intermittently are both out.

Everything else seems to work.

Picture has the lights circled im talking about.

I have a video but cant upload it on here, if you message me your email i can send it.

Any ideas would help! thanks

Wizard-Bally-1975-1038x1845 (resized).pngWizard-Bally-1975-1038x1845 (resized).png

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, MA
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Murrells Inlet, SC
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pomona, CA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GraniteStatePin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1975-bally-wizard-not-counting-bonus-correctly?tu=GraniteStatePin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.