• Latest reply 9 years ago by REMPins
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7806.JPG
#1 9 years ago

After a lot of work got my 1972 Williams Olympic Hockey working and played it about 20 times last night before it seemed to just stop working properly, after ball 3 drained it didn't want to eject the ball so I just removed the glass and did it manually several times...... it never would eject the ball so I turned it off and on again and when I push the start button..... nothing, yes there are credits on the game. Any ideas what's happening ???

By the way this game was completely gone through, all switch contacts where cleaned and readjusted, steppers where cleaned and readjusted, all score reels cleaned and readjusted, all relays and solenoids where tested and are working properly.
(IAKWTPI)

IMG_7806.JPGIMG_7806.JPG
#2 9 years ago

i would check the outhole switch to ensure that it is making...

#3 9 years ago

I am having the same problem on my Williams Big Deal. Did you resolve this issue?

#4 9 years ago

Possibly blow the coils fuse?

#5 9 years ago

Problem fixed, it was a bad score motor, replaced and now it works fine.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1972-willaims-game-wont-start-or-eject-ball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.