Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 154 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by jdapolito
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
    0DE4574B-46E9-4CF1-9179-71B801FC7261 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    49C9BD81-F152-4692-A518-4D62F66B7895 (resized).jpeg
    2F00DD06-1D93-4A3B-BF89-99DEBF5B44D7 (resized).jpeg
    E835A092-11B0-466D-8286-9F7662171813 (resized).jpeg
    B3390831-6EC7-4BD0-99FB-6EBC4C514F87 (resized).jpeg
    s-l1600 (resized).jpg
    s-l1600 (8) (resized).jpg
    s-l1600 (9) (resized).jpg
    s-l1600 (5) (resized).jpg
    s-l1600 (6) (resized).jpg
    s-l1600 (7) (resized).jpg
    s-l1600 (3) (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kenlayton.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#83 5 years ago
    Quoted from simplykind:

This happened. Lots of missing glass and need to source some balls if anyone knows of anywhere to pick them up.
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]

I bet with all of those machines you must have gotten a manual (called a Parts Catalog on the cover) and schematic. My buddy Welby Bergum just got a Mini Baseball and there was no manual/schematic in it.

#84 5 years ago

For everyone's information:

The circuit board on the back wall with all the plug-in relays is part number "409-2526 ASS'Y" screened on it. There are several versions of Mini Baseball so sometimes not all of the 21 relay sockets will be populated with a relay. Machines that were originally ordered on "dime play" will have a few empty relay sockets covered with masking tape.

Here are relay equivalent cross reference numbers:

Sigma # 67R4-24DC (this is what the machines shipped with)

Phillips ECG # RLY2163

NTE # R12-17D5-24H

These are "ice cube" style plug-in relays, 4PDT, 24VDC, 650 ohm coil resistance, contacts rated at 3 amps. These are very common relays and lots of relay manufacturers make this relay.

1 week later
    #85 5 years ago

Welby is having the marquee and the lower pedestal backglass reproduced right now. Probably be about a month for us to receive them.

#88 4 years ago

I will post pictures of the reproductions when they arrive in about 3 weeks.

#90 4 years ago

Yikes! The reproductions we are getting made won't be priced anywhere near that high price. They'll be a lot cheaper.

#95 4 years ago

I'm looking for a manual to this game. At the very least, exploded views of the ball stop (gate) coil assembly and the shooter gauge circuit board exploded view with part numbers.

1 week later
    #101 4 years ago

Did you get the manual scanned?

#103 4 years ago

Thanks for posting it. I've just printed it out and had it bound.

1 week later
    #104 4 years ago

ANNOUNCEMENT:

All graphics (Marquee, playfield, and lower cabinet picture) are now available from Callie Graphics.

https://callie-graphics.com/

They are decals you apply to the front of a fresh sheet of plexiglass or glass.

Plexiglass dimensions for you to get cut to size locally:

Lower pedestal (with the picture of the player swinging a bat): 20.5" wide by 16.5" high by 1/8" thick (if you decide to use glass, 3/16" thick will work)

Marquee: 4" high by 21.75" wide by 1/8" thick

You use the "contact" form at the website and tell them you need the graphics for Chicago Coin Mini Baseball and which graphics you want (Marquee, lower pedestal picture, or playfield). I think you'll be pleased with the prices. My buddy Welby Bergum contributed the original marquee and lower pedestal artwork for them to scan. Their work is excellent.

1 month later
    #106 4 years ago

My friend Welby had me drive down to the chrome plater and pay for our metal parts we wanted chromed for his Mini-Baseball. All of the parts came out fantastic! I will try to get pictures in the next few days of the new chromed parts installed on the machine.

For everyone's reference, we used American Plating in Centralia, Washington (they are about 30 miles south from Olympia). Here's their Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/American-Plating/151498308225495

American Plating Inc (API)
    524 N Gold St, Centralia, WA 98531
    Phone: (360) 736-0052

They do excellent work.

#107 4 years ago

Pictures of the machine restored with chrome trim. Machine also has all brand new woodgrain vinyl.

MB front new chrome (resized).JPGMB front new chrome (resized).JPGMB lower new picture and chrome (resized).JPGMB lower new picture and chrome (resized).JPGMB new coin entry chrome (resized).JPGMB new coin entry chrome (resized).JPGMB new header (resized).JPGMB new header (resized).JPG
    #108 4 years ago

More pictures. The pictures don't do it justice. This machine needs to be seen in person.

MB front side chrome (resized).JPGMB front side chrome (resized).JPGMB shooter rebuilt (resized).JPGMB shooter rebuilt (resized).JPG
    #110 4 years ago

All of the graphics (marquee, playfield backglass, and lower cabinet picture) are brand new reproductions. Only thing I haven't done yet is get a new upper cabinet lock and hooked cam.

2 months later

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kenlayton.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1972-mini-baseball-chicago-coin?tu=kenlayton and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.