Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3494 (resized).JPG
playball2_15.jpg
playball2_19.jpg
playball2_03.jpg
image-611.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Fixie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 9 years ago

PlayBall is a fun little EM. I saved one off a curbside that was heading to the dump. It had nasty water damage. The plywood in the head had all separated and there wasn't anything in it that wasn't corroded. I grabbed it because the play field and back glass were still not bad. It became a winter project four years ago. When finished, I gave it to my son. It's been problem free all this time. One little mod I did involved the back glass. There are two bulbs that come on behind the fireworks over the stadium when it's game over. I made a divider to go between the two bulbs and then put flashing lamps in there. When the game is over, it simulates a little fireworks display going on in the back glass instead of just steady light.

image-611.jpgimage-611.jpg
#13 9 years ago

Nicely done !

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Fixie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1971-gottlieb-playball-5?tu=Fixie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.