Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Shannyman
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Shannyman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I have cleaned all steppers. They all work freely and everything works on game except bonus lights on playfield. Also the ball counter lights and player up lights dont work either. Ive replaced the 4 fuses and checked for broken wires. Just wrote PBR to see if they have schematic and manual. Any ideas?

#5 9 years ago

Thx guys i will head to radio shack tonight.They are calling for 12 to 15 inches of snow hear tonight. Good day to work on pinball sun lol

#7 9 years ago

Thx Mystic I cleaned and oiled stepper and lightly sanded fingers and checked them for good pressure. all seems well.Ive only had this machine for a couple of months. The ball and player lights never worked but the bonus lights did. I found 2 broken wire at bonus stepper. Thought haha there it is. Soldered them back on and still nothing. The one wire was still by connecter so I know i got them back where they belong.Going to replace fuse holders today they were a little crusty. One fuse had rust in it. Never seen that before. New fuses nothing Sorry for long post.

#10 9 years ago

Thx wizardblom. I will will try that next in morning.

#11 9 years ago

Wizardblom I cant thank you enough. I adjusted and cleaned interlock relay and bam all the lights work.Thx again

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Shannyman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1971-bally-mariner-no-playfield-bonus-lights?tu=Shannyman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.