The pinball is in pretty good condition and has been restored in part (paint job, some rubbers replaced, back glass secured, etc.)
The parts that don't work are as follows :
- the main problem is that the player wheel in the back doesn't turn so I have to turn it manually whenever a player looses (unless they have the "Same Player Shoots Again" lit up)
- A few light bulbs are out
- Missing glass on top
- The pinball is in free to play, but I'd like to be able to get the coins working for fun (and be able to switch between the two - no intention of for-profit there)
- I'm not sure if the 100 points when lit is correct
- Some shoot-out-of-hole (don't know yet what the term is) are a bit bet and probably should not shoot the ball in that exact direction
- I'm not sure if the "Credit count" is correct (so the Free Game when you reach a certain point isn't really in the game so far).
- the pinball didn't have the schematics in it, although there is a fair bit of documentation next to each relay and "programming" wheel
So my questions are as follows :
- do you have any recommendations as to where I can get or purchase the schematics (digital version is fine) ?
- do you have recommendations as to how and where I should buy the glass on top (in France) ?
- is there a recommended inclination ?
- how do you troubleshoot the player wheel not turning ? (more of what I tried in the 1st comment I'll do below)
Thanks in advance for you help, I'm having a lot of fun so far looking into the circuits and all. And keep in mind I'm totally new to the game...