(Topic ID: 242952)

1967 Williams Lunar Shot Coin Relay Locked On (Scoring motor issue maybe?)

By Doc4421

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Doc4421
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0Apollo-Work-01 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider alexf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 4 years ago

I saw the ad came down for Lunar Shot. Congratulations, it is a cool game. I was kind of thinking about it but like the cab art on Blastoff better. Still got the Kickoff.

Anyway, when I get one of these random homeowner games I usually go through from top to bottom. It probably hasn't been serviced in a long time. I wonder if the buzzing you heard was a locked coil that eventually popped a fuse. I'd check the fuses and if you find a burnt one you can replace it but may need a coil as well. Sorry there may be more detail to help diagnose in your video but I can't hear it at work.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider alexf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1967-williams-lunar-shot-coin-relay-locked-on-help-for-a-newbie?tu=alexf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.