• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by leckmeck
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Folks,
Thanks for all the help on actually getting my machine up and running. Now it's a problem with the outhole and the ball count. The machine will give me my free balls when I get a special or break a point barrier, but when the ball hits the outhole, it won't deduct a ball from the ball count. It seems to just very rapidly kick over the next ball into the shooting lane. I don't know if the switch in the shooting lane is supposed to do something in terms of the deduction or where I should look for a connection that isn't working. My eyes are going buggy trying to read schematics, so any help on this would be appreciated.

Vince (Doc4421)

#2 4 years ago

Can you post a snippet of the ball count subtract circuit?

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballdaveh:

Can you post a snippet of the ball count subtract circuit?

I’m sure this is irony, but I got the ball subtraction thing fixed (dirty connection) but now it does this thing where it only plays four balls. When it goes from two to one, it goes to “game over” even though it kicks the final ball into the shooter lane.

Let me know what you would like me to post on the schematic.

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from Doc4421:

I’m sure this is irony, but I got the ball subtraction thing fixed (dirty connection) but now it does this thing where it only plays four balls. When it goes from two to one, it goes to “game over” even though it kicks the final ball into the shooter lane.
Let me know what you would like me to post on the schematic.

It sounds like the game is subtracting a ball when it lands in the outhole, then subtracts another ball when it rolls over the trough switch. Is that what it’s doing?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1967-williams-lunar-shot-ball-count-issues and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.