5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by DallasPinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

I picked up a mostly working Arctic Gun rifle game over the weekend and am looking for any available schematics or manual for the game. The other thing I am looking for is replacement UV reactive targets as mine do not glow very bright anymore and are hard to spot. My other option is clean up the targets and repaint the areas that should glow with UV reactive paint but I think the targets are just cardboard that are rivited on.

I know it is a stretch but I figured that someone out there might have what I am looking for...

This game should be available to play at the 2014 Texas Pinball Festival.

Thanks

-- Shawn

#2 5 years ago

Great find, Gun games are awesome and it is nice to have at least one in your collection.
    I hate moving them though , they are so temperamental and they always get out of adjustment mine always need some tweaking after any moment at all.

that is very cool that you are taking the machine to the TPF for others to play. many people have never even seen or played an EM gun game.

Steve young has schematics for most gun games.

Brian

#3 5 years ago
    Quoted from Bribo13:

Steve young has schematics for most gun games.

Steve also has a few target pieces for some gun games. I have a Williams Bonanza and he had one of my targets. For the other I took a picture of it and removed all the color from it using a photo editor and printed it out. I then used florescent markers to color it in and I glued it to some cardboard. It turned out looking really good. But check with Steve for any parts needed and he may have them. But you might have to get creative in making some of what you need. I had to manufacture a few parts on my own using creative ways.

#4 5 years ago

I have an Aqua Gun - 1967 Williams shooter. Uses black light. Extremely cool, when it works.

I am going to sell mine at the Southern Fried Arcade and Pin Expo in April, 2014 in Ga.

#5 5 years ago

I've got a 1969 Williams Spooks. It was missing the curtain when I got it so I made a reproduction and mounted it on poster board. Does Aqua Gun have a solid state sound board in it like Spooks has?

Pinball Resource will probably have the schematics and manual. I'm still looking for two cigarette holders for my game - they were removed.

#6 5 years ago

I will be placing a order with Pinball Resource in a few days for parts for my newly acquired Slick Chick pin. I will ask and see what Steve has for parts or paperwork for Arctic Gun. I have been playing it the last few nights and I really enjoy it. I cannot get the running bear target to register a hit and the swinging star target is temperamental to score a hit and does not move smoothly. Some adjustment, cleaning and lubricating needed still... A friend who knows alot more about painting and touchup will be looking at my targets and seeing how best to touchup or replace the targets that barely are visible under the black light.

Here is a link to the video of one of my first games on it after getting it up and running at storage last weekend... Currently I think it is the only video of Arctic Gun being played on Youtube...

-- Shawn

#7 5 years ago

Shawn,
    check the fingers and plate under the gun and make sure the connections are clean.

See if the Bear trace has a different finger that should be making contact

Also I must come play this.

--Jeff

#8 5 years ago

Jeff, you are welcome to stop by sometime and check out the collection. Just message me on Facebook and if I am available I will go open up my storage units. Working on getting the Williams Rancho EM sorted out so it can go to the Houston Arcade Expo. I will be calling Pinball Resource on Monday to see about getting a manual and schematics along with any targets that they may have in stock.

-- Shawn

11 months later
    #9 4 years ago

Shawn,

I played your game at the TPF this year and really liked it. A few days ago I got one in barn find condition. On first look it fires up mostly. The shot count unit has a broken wiper finger and a couple others that have been altered. Are you aware of a source for those and possibly a schematic for this game?

Thanks
    Charlie

#10 4 years ago

Hello Charlie,

I believe the schematic can be ordered from Pinball Resource. A friend of mine ordered a copy for me with one of his orders and brought me the schematics while at the TPF.

Not sure on the parts... I think the parts guides are available to view online on the Planetary Pinball website. I have heard that Pinball Resource has a fair number of EM arcade parts that are just not listed on the website.

Good luck with your repairs and if you need any photos of anything to compare my game with yours just let me know. I will help the best that I can...

There is a possibility that Arctic Gun and maybe my Funland Rifle game will both be at the TPF next year... I need to find a replacement for the missing score and I am looking for a better backglass...

-- Shawn

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 69.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 68.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinWorlds
    $ 29.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 159.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Pinball Pimp
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 38.75
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 1,099.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 36.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 5,800.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    £ 29.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 30.00
    $ 199.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 50.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Just 3D Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside