2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by RonSS
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

What size legs do I need for my 1967 Chicago Coin Bulls Eye Baseball?

I need them in Macungie, PA, in case anyone local has them.

Thanks!
    Mike

#2 2 years ago

I'll check my Bulls Eye tonight. Not Deluxe, but probably same length.

#3 2 years ago

The legs on mine run 31 inches.

I mistakenly read deluxe on yours... no idea why.

#4 2 years ago

Thanks!!! Much appreciated.

Is the game any good in your opinion? I love that it has ramps and targets. My experience with P&Bs is that there is not generally enough control to actually get “good” at the game, P&Bs tend to be more of a slap and luck game. Hoping this one is better.

#5 2 years ago

Unknown. Mine is a semi working project. The pitching did show actual differences in all 3 options though. You can also adjust ball speed and I believe bat strength. Not in game, but from under play field.

I've put mine on the back burner while I resurrect a Night Rider EM.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1967-chicago-coin-bulls-eye-baseball-leg-length and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.