You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Hot Line 10 pt relay wire (resized).jpg
Hot Line 10 pt relay (resized).jpg
DSC04579 (resized).JPG
DSC04578 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EM-PINMAN.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

Hey Folks,

Fixing up this machine from squirrel damage and could use a close up picture of the 10 point relay. The outside switch my finger is on is missing wiring and I need to find out what the colors are and how many per blade. The rest I already figured out on this relay.

TIA Ken

DSC04578 (resized).JPGDSC04578 (resized).JPGDSC04579 (resized).JPGDSC04579 (resized).JPG
#3 1 year ago

The outside switch is the lock in switch. The white-red wire is jumpered to the relay coil solder lug.

/Mark

Thanks Mark!

Got the jumper to the coil lug. Also can you get me pictures of where the two red/white wires connect to from the 10 point relay? I believe it to be a short run to the 1 and/or 100 point relay, just guessing though. The wax lacing may get in the way, but I appreciate if you can see for me.

TIA Ken

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from MarkG:

Looks like it goes to the 1pt relay as well as the A, B & Change relays and the A target.

Thanks for confirming Mark. I just found the wires, just need to create some extensions. All good on this end now. Appreciate your help!

Thanks again, Ken

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement
Plastics
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EM-PINMAN.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1966-williams-hot-line-10-point-relay-picture-needed?tu=EM-PINMAN and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.