Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by Ruggie26
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 months ago

Repair help for a 1966 William pitch and bat. Player one works fine but when I go to 2 player mode things don't seem to work. When player one gets their first out the game switches to player two and allows player two to play out the next 2 outs until game over. Is this a contact issue? Should I clean all the contacts?

#2 11 months ago

Most likely a stepper issue. I am not familiar with this machine but if I had to guess I would be looking at the ball count & player units. Making sure that they are moving through there proper motions without hang up. This also means inspecting the switch stacks associated with each unit and making sure they are engaging properly and in the proper state.

Again this is a blind suggestion.

#3 11 months ago

Check coin unit too. And make sure your stepper contacts are clean and aligned on the center of the rivots. Not touching two simultaneously.

#4 11 months ago

Thanks I'll give that a look

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Men
$ 60.00
Flipper Parts
Trident Pinball Homebrew
Flipper parts
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!