IMG_0920 - Copy (resized).JPG
IMG_0923 - Copy (resized).JPG
IMG_0921 - Copy (resized).JPG
IMG_0912 - Copy (resized).JPG
IMG_0911 - Copy (resized).JPG
IMG_0919 - Copy (resized).JPG
IMG_0917 - Copy (resized).JPG
IMG_0915 - Copy (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider I_P_D_B.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 6 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

I plan on trading in a Hyde Park.

I'm not sure if you are saying you own one and will be trading it, or if you will be trading to receive one.

I don't know why we have so few pictures of the USA version. If you have or will have the USA version, we would appreciate your pictures for the IPDB. Especially a close-up for the USA version that shows the area as seen on the Italian version here:

http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=5678&picno=49484

Thank you,

Jay
IPDB

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

Yes, I guess that could be a little deceiving. What I meant is that I'm soon getting
in a Hyde Park. It's a pretty nice one and will take pics..
Lariat (another true Add-a-Ball) which I have (and had a chance to get in another),
only had a production run of 150, and 1964 Big Top had a 750 run and see a few
have that machine, and outside the other on IPDB, I don't know of another Hyde Park
which gets me thinking the 951 produced may have been US and Italian versions combined..
Being in N.Y., I've ran into many low production Add-a-Ball machines, but not true
with Hyde Park.. (T)

Thanks for the info and the willingness to send us pictures. We always ask everyone that, whenever possible, to use a regular digital camera instead of a camera phone, for best quality. I'd also like to know your serial number. In fact, I can (or you can) send in a readable close-up image of your cabinet serial number to the IPSND.net to compare to a second one if ever a second one arrives there.

Jay

3 months later
#18 6 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

so I took some pics which Jay (IPDB) was
interested in seeing and certainly has my permission to use..
The serial number isn't the best, but is readable which is "01014"

You emailed me some additional pics so I selected from the entire bunch and have posted them on the IPDB:

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=1258

Your stamped serial number has an 'S' at the end. The full number for your Sample game is 01014 S.

What a beautiful example of this game, and a Sample one to boot.

Jay

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider I_P_D_B.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1966-gottlieb-hyde-park-any-owners?tu=I_P_D_B and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.