6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Needhelp1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5834 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5833 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5832 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5831 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5830 (resized).JPG
    #1 6 years ago

I am working on a 1966 Chicago Coin TV-Baseball game. Overall it plays but I have some questions if anyone can help.

On the pitching, someone cut out the Slider & Curve coils from under the playfield. Does anyone know if the coils provide a magnetic pull to the ball above the playfield? I can't see where there are any plungers for the coils. It also looks like the playfield is thinner right above the coil location.

On the pitching wiring under the 3 pitch switches, there is one common wire (orange) that goes to one leg of each of the 3 switches. Is that correct?

IMG_5830 (resized).JPGIMG_5830 (resized).JPG

IMG_5831 (resized).JPGIMG_5831 (resized).JPG

IMG_5832 (resized).JPGIMG_5832 (resized).JPG

IMG_5833 (resized).JPGIMG_5833 (resized).JPG

IMG_5834 (resized).JPGIMG_5834 (resized).JPG

#2 6 years ago

Yes, when energized they would act like a big magnet and steer the rolling ball.

LTG : )

#3 6 years ago

Yes, your missing two s-24-850 coils. Probably can order this from PBR. No plungers....they sit on those two nubs on that metal bracket. I have a Chicago Coin Bullseye which is from 1967 that is identical to yours practically. The orange wire looks correct other than poorly soldered and a little rough on the fix'n.

1 week later
    #5 6 years ago

I have a 1967 Bullseye Baseball like Jodini and wondering if anyone could help with and issue I'm having. Any homerun I hit registers as a double. I've looked at everything and can't figure out what to adjust or change. Anyone had that issue or know what to look for to fix this?
    Thank you!

1 month later
    #6 6 years ago

I've got a 1966 Chicago coinTV baseball. When you miss or get a strike. Should register as an out or strike? Because it doesn't register as either. but if I activate front ball troughs. The pitch relay de-energize and bat time will stop running. That seems to be working fine just doesn't register as either a strike or an out. if anybody has one and you could tell me how it works it would be greatly appreciate it

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1966-chicago-coin-tv-baseball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.