3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Mopar
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mopar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gmwd:

At this point Iā€™d assume a game is ready to play, but you can still change the game type and throwing the puck does nothing.

I believe a game can be changed until the 1st Shot Relay is energized. The 1st Shot Relay is in the Relay Bank.
    After the puck is shot, it sounds like the 1st Shot Relay isn't energizing. Is that the case, or does it energize, but
    the score motor's not turning?
    To be truthful, I go through the machines entirely, then I trouble shoot..

1 month later
    #8 2 years ago
    Quoted from Gmwd:

It appears the 2nd shot coil is staying closed.

Are you saying the 2nd Shot Relay is remaining in the reset position (not energizing) after shooting the 2nd shot?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mopar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1965-united-cheetah-shuffle-alley?tu=Mopar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.