7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Mastkey
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mastkey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

As it says in the title, game works fine except for the 5 point rollovers and targets. This all started because when I was playing and went through a 5 point rollover, it would sometimes give me multiple increments. Thought it would be an easy fix. Now I have no scoring on any 5 point switch on the PF. Looked at all the switches to see if one might be touching, looked at the u relay (5 point) the one point relay in the back box. Looked at the v relay and the p relay. I am perplexed. By the way, if I manually hit the 5 point relay, it works fine.
Don't know what else to check unless it's the bank in the head. I pulled it down and reset it so it is secure but no difference.

#3 7 years ago

It turns out that the C relay (score delay) was the culprit. It looked fine as far as contacts closing but when I took the coil out from the actuator, the wires on the coil had accidently been shorted on a previous attempt to see what was wrong. The coil wire was completely
severed, so no power was able to energize it, which in turn energizes the 5 point relay. I swapped out the coil and its working like it should.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mastkey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1965-gottlieb-bank-a-ball-no-scoring-on-all-5-point-items?tu=Mastkey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.