IMG_3244 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3246 (resized).jpeg
Flipper Pool (resized).jpeg
HiScoreAug42020 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3027 (resized).JPG
IMG_3025 (resized).JPG
20210728_120302 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210709_125414_586 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silverliningman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 3 years ago

Thanks for including the Flipper Pool crowd. Love the guy chalking up on these games.

E5BE0D2E-D591-41B7-ACBA-EF1840B19D24 (resized).jpegE5BE0D2E-D591-41B7-ACBA-EF1840B19D24 (resized).jpeg
#32 3 years ago
Quoted from Vintage-Pinball:

Agreed, great artwork. I'd get a drop of IPA and a magic sponge on that playfield though

Indeed! I gotta get the guts to do it, though. I’ve read about folks taking off paint with the ball swirls when using that combo.

...then again if one IPA is poured into me, while the other IPA is poured onto ME then everything will probably work out fine so long as the right IPA goes with the right me...

9 months later
#110 2 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

Anyone notice anything about Bank-a-Ball/Flipper Pool's backglass that maybe
may be a little questionable?

Maybe that two couples are dancing while the dude is getting a record ready to play? But maybe he’s just queuing up the next hits while the music’s already jumpin’.

9 months later
#131 1 year ago
Quoted from Pookiegus:

O.K. I figured it out. After tracing the circuit for the 100 bell I realized it wasn't even hooked up! Now that it's hooked up it works great!
Everything is working now!
I've noticed there are some patches inside the machine for 1000-5000 in the back and some others in the bottom. Can someone tell me what they do?

Nice sleuthing! Great game to cut your teeth on. The patches you mention are for setting the score/pool ball count threshold(s) for awarding extra balls.

1 week later
#135 1 year ago

Mine is set for 2K and 4K, and 10, 14, and 15 balls. It’s fun to experiment to find a mix you enjoy.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silverliningman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1965-gottlieb-bank-a-ball-club-welcome?tu=silverliningman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.