IMG_3244 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3246 (resized).jpeg
Flipper Pool (resized).jpeg
HiScoreAug42020 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3027 (resized).JPG
IMG_3025 (resized).JPG
20210728_120302 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210709_125414_586 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider danmarino.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#115 2 years ago

How much should I expect to pay for an average or below average condition Bank A Ball or Flipper Pool these days? I am considering getting my first Wedge Head and I'm keeping my eye out for one of these two machines.

#117 2 years ago

There’s one listed near me for $900. The cabinet looks really rough and ther playfield photos are terrible. Really all the photos are bad. I looks like a $450 machine to me. If it’s still around after Christmas I might have to go look at it in person.

#120 2 years ago
Quoted from DK:

If the playfield is good and the game is mostly intact i'd go for it. The layout is awesome and in your face. When shopped it'll be a butt-kicker!

I communicated with the guy and offered $500-$700 depending on the condition that it looked like if I go see it in person. They mentioned that one recently sold on ebay for $2000 or more. Whatever. They can go sell it on ebay if they think they will get that much. From the terrible photos, the paint on the sides of the cabinet and head looks terrible. The playfield and backbox photos aren't clear and are dark. They have a photo with the machine on and some of the pool balls down in the head. It supposedly works. They are apparently selling for a friend, so will get back to me after talking to them. I don't have high hopes.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider danmarino.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1965-gottlieb-bank-a-ball-club-welcome?tu=danmarino and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.