IMG_3244 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3246 (resized).jpeg
Flipper Pool (resized).jpeg
HiScoreAug42020 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3027 (resized).JPG
IMG_3025 (resized).JPG
20210728_120302 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210709_125414_586 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Murphdom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#43 3 years ago

I joined the club recently. Flippers have already been rebuilt. The wrong flipper coils were in the game so I had to change those out and a flipper rebuild kit was installed. I just started tearing everything else down for a cleaning. Pops were previously rebuilt so that’s an added bonus.

#44 3 years ago

bigfoot53 made some apron cards for BAB. I haven’t had a chance to print one out to see whether I would like it or not in the machine. Either way, he does great work. He has a whole custom apron card thread if anyone is interested.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only

E3E8D34D-E3A2-4125-BDAB-2D114400C4F6 (resized).jpegE3E8D34D-E3A2-4125-BDAB-2D114400C4F6 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#46 3 years ago

Anyone have the ring chart they can post for this? Thanks

#48 3 years ago
Quoted from Vic_Camp:

Here is some paperwork I found in my package. There is a ring chart too.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks Vic

#57 3 years ago
Quoted from paulace:

I was looking at that rubber ring chart - I think they must have stretched a 3" rubber around that center island. Man, that would be tight! I used a 4" Titan there and that felt good to me. For what it's worth...

Steve’s kit comes with the bigger center ring

#60 3 years ago
Quoted from sysprog:

I recently got a Flipper Pool that had white posts and the newer flat top flippers. The game looks otherwise unhacked. Could some of these have been that way from the factory? The parts look appropriately yellowed for their age.
[quoted image][quoted image]

It should have metal posts and the rounded flippers. Look at Vics above. Good luck finding the metal ones if you ever want to try and make it authentic. They are hard to find.

#62 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I do have a set of the metal ones (never miss a deal on ebay). Send me a PM and I'll count the ones I have. And there are a handful of tall, anyone have a count of thoses?

Why am I not surprised you have these?lol. There are 6. I just repopulated my game yesterday.
81DA0398-52F0-4B39-871A-3965D282DA12 (resized).jpeg81DA0398-52F0-4B39-871A-3965D282DA12 (resized).jpeg

#64 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

and how many regular?

35. 10 for the upper corners, 8 for the middle rollovers, 6 for the lower stand up targets, 6 for the slings and 5 for the center stand up. There is also an old style plastic post in the middle of the center stand up target.

#66 3 years ago

sysprog do you have a different apron too? I caught a glimpse in the photo and it looks different.

#75 3 years ago
Quoted from sysprog:

Is this correct? I did replace the flippers, I do like the looks of the round tops better.[quoted image]

Yup it’s different. If you look at others you can view which ball is in play through the apron. If you can’t find an original find one similar from the era and add the decal that’s available here: https://www.bestofpinball.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=14614

You could check with hazmat7719 he bought out toomanypins parts business or maybe REM pinball.

#77 3 years ago
Quoted from sysprog:

Its a Flipper Pool, so it only has one ball in it. Not much to see in the trough It looks like the pics on IPDB.

I had no idea that it had a different apron. I’m an idiot.

1 year later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

$ 12.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Murphdom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1965-gottlieb-bank-a-ball-club-welcome?tu=Murphdom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.