(Topic ID: 260896)

1965 Glb Ice Revue missing its bells......

By Pinasco

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by pinhead52
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinasco.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

I'm slowly starting go get to a little bit of checking and preparing my Ice Revue. Everything seems OK as far as I can tell- except a real f´d up cabinet that has been heavily scratced with keys etc. Hopefully the cab is getting Klean-Strip:ed and painted (Pimp stencils are on the way) by the summer.

I did however find that all three bells have been removed from the game. There is no real sense in contacting the seller because I bought the game from an estate which later sold the cabin where the pin was stored.

So my plan now is to try a contact the people I know that have piles of scrapped EM-leftovers and see if anyone has one or more of these three bells.

My question to the experts here: do all Glb wedgeheads (except those with chimes) from the 60's have the same type of bells and coils ? Or do I have to keep searching for certain models and avoid others ?

Thanks in advance

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinasco.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1965-glb-ice-revue-missing-its-bells?tu=Pinasco and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.