View topic image gallery

IMG_4222 (resized).jpg
Williams Mini Golf 1 (resized).jpg
Williams Mini Golf 2 (resized).jpg
Williams Mini Golf 3 (resized).jpg
Williams Mini Golf 5 (resized).jpg
Williams Mini Golf 6 (resized).jpg
#1 6 years ago

Recently acquired as part of a trade deal, this game was previously restored for the seller. I don't have many arcade games in my collection, but this was a fun two player game to add.

Enclosing a few pix and a quick video of game play. Hard to film and play one handed, but I'm a lousy golfer, anyway, so I typically blame the putter for the bad shots.

Williams Mini Golf 6 (resized).jpgWilliams Mini Golf 6 (resized).jpg

Williams Mini Golf 5 (resized).jpgWilliams Mini Golf 5 (resized).jpg

Williams Mini Golf 3 (resized).jpgWilliams Mini Golf 3 (resized).jpg

Williams Mini Golf 2 (resized).jpgWilliams Mini Golf 2 (resized).jpg

Williams Mini Golf 1 (resized).jpgWilliams Mini Golf 1 (resized).jpg

#2 6 years ago

Looks like a nice restore and a nice machine for the collection.
And from what I can see, your woodrails look to be nice also..

#3 6 years ago

Love these! (I have Little Pro)

I have a couple trick shots for a guaranteed win, if money is on the line, that is.

Anyone with one of these send me $5 and I will reveal my proven strategy.

1 week later
#4 6 years ago

Another cool video, thanks for sharing.

#5 6 years ago

WoW! I remember playing this when I was a little tot. I was 11 years old then.
I think it was at Hershey park,
Thanks for the memories. This was HIGH TECH back then!

#6 6 years ago

As always...great video! I had never seen that video of Jack Nicklaus....that is funny stuff!

#7 6 years ago

Thanks, all.
J

11 months later
#8 5 years ago

I want to buy one if for sale

#9 5 years ago

I have a Bromley from Disneyland thats available.

#10 5 years ago

i also have been looking for one of these.

1 year later
#11 4 years ago

Recently picked up one of these fully restored and love it. For the life of me I can’t find the correct pitch or level for correct play and ball return. Anyone have any suggestions? Any guidance much appreciated. Thanks

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Anyone have any suggestions?

Almost flat. A little lean to the front. So balls roll under the playfield to the ball lift.

No exact pitch. You have to play with it so balls don't stay on playfield, yet roll down underneath to the front.

LTG : )

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Almost flat. A little lean to the front. So balls roll under the playfield to the ball lift.
No exact pitch. You have to play with it so balls don't stay on playfield, yet roll down underneath to the front.
LTG : )

Thanks #LTG and #oldcarz for the reply. Yep working perfectly. Turns out when it was restored they changed over to LED bulbs and some of the screws in the wood tray were missing so the wood had a bit of a belly to it which held them from rolling back to the trough. Working awesome now all fixed. Game looks new and plays perfectly. Yet another odd piece to mix up the collection. Thanks.

IMG_4222 (resized).jpgIMG_4222 (resized).jpg
#14 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Recently picked up one of these fully restored and love it. For the life of me I can’t find the correct pitch or level for correct play and ball return. Anyone have any suggestions? Any guidance much appreciated. Thanks

Thats a great find on such a sought after machine.

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

Thats a great find on such a sought after machine.

Fits in real nice between that slick-looking popcorn machine and the cult classic themed modern pin!

#16 4 years ago

Yeah temperary holding position till the Deluxe shooting gallery arrives. Wanted to have Every sport covered. Have Penny Pinch, horse shoes, bowling, Midget bowling, hockey, Scientific batting, Motorama driving, speedway, basketball, Sportsman hunting, and now mini golf. Football is my only search remaining. Addictive search but fun.

#17 4 years ago

I love this game so much.

This and Chicago Coin's Par Golf were two of my favorites back in the day.

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Yeah temperary holding position till the Deluxe shooting gallery arrives. Wanted to have Every sport covered. Have Penny Pinch, horse shoes, bowling, Midget bowling, hockey, Scientific batting, Motorama driving, speedway, basketball, Sportsman hunting, and now mini golf. Football is my only search remaining. Addictive search but fun.

Quite the diverse collection. Speaking of football, I currently own Gridiron, restoring a really nice pro football and also have a very rare All-American quarterback by Williams that I'm doing a restoration on for a friend. There are many others but those are 3 classic EMs.

#19 4 years ago

Thanks much will have a look. Been Really getting into these older coin op and mannequin type games. Rather amazing what they created back in the day with the technology available.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1964-williams-mini-golf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.