By sparkaruss

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

unnamed (resized).jpg
    20210113_113148 (resized).jpg
    #1 3 years ago

hi all,im restoring a midway basketball.as i stripped it down i found a light blue color with silver or white speckle in places that havent been covered over with other colors . so that was original but going by the handfull of pictures of the machine ,they are mostly white. does any older people remember them back in the day, or better still have a photo? ive included a pic of my cabinet where the blue is clearly seen and a generic photo off the net.th e control panels underneath are blue one end and red the other also not seen in any photos. thanks

20210113_113148 (resized).jpg20210113_113148 (resized).jpgunnamed (resized).jpgunnamed (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1964-midway-basketball-cabinet-colors and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.