DSCN8610 (resized).JPG
DSCN8609 (resized).JPG
DSCN8608 (resized).JPG
DSCN8607 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
2017-10-01 17.56.41 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 6 years ago

There was a really nice one of these at the last York show. I snoozed, and I lost!

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

How do you guys like that stealth (activated with rollover button) slingshot kicker on the mid left side?

What lights up the feature light for the right side rollover to then open both gates?
What does this rollover switch score or activate (on left side)?

How often do you get that (star) skill shot, set up by hitting the rebound at the top?
Only seen this game maybe but once at a show, but not in decent playable condition.

There's one of these on my "Mad World". When I first saw it, I thought it was some kind of custom mod. Not so. It's a factory item.

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

No problem Brad! They can be tough to repair sometimes but very rewarding when it all comes together.
Below is 7 minutes of gameplay video!
The 50 point outlane lights come on when all four A/B upper lanes have been hit during gameplay, another skill shot.
» YouTube video

That game is coming together nicely. Good work! Sounds like the bells of St. Mary's.

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Last picture for the day.

I like it. Thanks.

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

After shipping out a bunch of stuff today I amused myself by sandblasting the rusty door, primer and painting it and polishing the loader and shooter hardware.
Touch up of the backglass is still proceeding but I'm 90% there with my skill set. I have one area I'm going to clean off and hit again as I'm not happy with the color match but a notable improvement from where I started from if you compare it to the first bg picture posted..

Looks very similar to my "Mad World" before and after shots. My push up rod was bent and rusted. The shooter and coin door were in similar condition to yours. I used Dupli-Color automotive spray paint on my door and legs. Like a charcoal grey; almost black color. Very close to the later Bally legs in color.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Germantown, MD

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1964-bally-sky-divers-a-game-in-the-repair-queue?tu=jrpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.