• YES - I'd like two playfields 2 votes
    6%
  • NO - not interested 22 votes
    65%

(34 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

received_191999260417321 (resized).jpeg
There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 1 year ago

Is it still possible to get added to this list?

#52 1 year ago
Quoted from cperro:

Is it still possible to get added to this list?

Yes, most definitely. Thanks for your interest, I've added your name to the list and sent you a PM requesting further details.

4 months later
#53 11 months ago

Just picked up a SC with a clearcoat that has yellowed and dulled all the colors. PM'd Pinballer73 required information to add me to the list. Am interested in replacement plastic sets which appear to be currently sold out.

received_191999260417321 (resized).jpegreceived_191999260417321 (resized).jpeg

#54 11 months ago
Quoted from Scottopus:

Just picked up a SC with a clearcoat that has yellowed and dulled all the colors. PM'd Pinballer73 required information to add me to the list. Am interested in replacement plastic sets which appear to be currently sold out.
[quoted image]

Thanks Scottopus . Will add your name to the list and ask Wade for an update once I receive your email address via PM.

Anyone else interested in reproduction SC playfield?

#55 11 months ago

Updated the list. We now at 19 playfields thanks to interest from cperro and Scottopus . Just 1 more needed to make the total of 20 that Wade requires.

Pinballer73
SteveinTexas
BluTarsky
Timarnold
KingoKoopas
Pinhead52
Sparkaruss
Svendtube x 2
Quercus22
bigdaddy2000
doghouse
EJS
gameroomfan
EasternBloc
pinballplusMN
ChrisHibler
cperro
Scottopus

#56 11 months ago

Amazing you’ve been after this for 6 years! Talk about perseverance !

Had one of these a coupe years back. Beautiful game.

#57 11 months ago
Quoted from Nikrox2:

Amazing you’ve been after this for 6 years! Talk about perseverance !
Had one of these a coupe years back. Beautiful game.

Yes, it's been a while that's for sure. Hopefully not too much longer until Wade can schedule this into his reproduction que. I'm hopeful as he says it is one of his favorite games.

#58 11 months ago

Sorry… crazy busy here. Can’t recall if I made contact with Wade about this, but I’d be #20.

#59 11 months ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Sorry… crazy busy here. Can’t recall if I made contact with Wade about this, but I’d be #20.

Ok. Please forward me your name and email address via PM and I will run it by Wade.

1 month later
#60 9 months ago

I would for sure take one if it's not too long. I acquired a game 6 weeks ago and will restore it this fall/winter. Thanks

2 weeks later
#61 8 months ago
Quoted from scottpinball:

I would for sure take one if it's not too long. I acquired a game 6 weeks ago and will restore it this fall/winter. Thanks

Thanks for your interest, I will add you to the list and send you a PM shortly.

#62 8 months ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:Hopefully not too much longer until Wade can schedule this into his reproduction que. I'm hopeful as he says it is one of his favorite games.

Pinballer73 - Have you heard anything from Wade?

#63 8 months ago
Quoted from Scottopus:

Pinballer73 - Have you heard anything from Wade?

I emailed him earlier today with the updated list. I will report back once he has replied.

6 months later
#64 72 days ago

Apologies for not updating the thread sooner. As some of you will already know, unfortunately Wade has had some family issues of late. That coupled with working through the various supply & product issues he's had with materials has set the playfield reproduction process back. Hopefully in the near future he will again be able to focus on playfield reproduction as his work is 2nd to none. He's keen to do Slick Chick as it's one of his favorite games.

#65 70 days ago

Add me to the list

#66 70 days ago
Quoted from Knxwledge:

Add me to the list

Will do, thanks for your interest.

#67 69 days ago

Current list. We now at 20 playfields.

Pinballer73
SteveinTexas
BluTarsky
Timarnold
KingoKoopas
Pinhead52
Sparkaruss
Svendtube x 2
Quercus22
bigdaddy2000
doghouse
EJS
gameroomfan
EasternBloc
pinballplusMN
ChrisHibler
cperro
Scottopus
Knxwledge

#68 69 days ago

Hopefully Wade will get ontop of the issues currently preventing him from making playfields. Quality materials are one thing and Wade is working his way through solutions to those. Family comes 1st, please give Wade time, I'm sure he'll come back to these passion projects given some time.

#69 69 days ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

Hopefully Wade will get ontop of the issues currently preventing him from making playfields. Quality materials are one thing and Wade is working his way through solutions to those. Family comes 1st, please give Wade time, I'm sure he'll come back to these passion projects given some time.

This thread was started 7 years ago, I dont think waiting a little more will be a problem. Wishing well for him and his family. Would he ever consider doing another run of a game he's done in the past?

#70 69 days ago
Quoted from Knxwledge:

This thread was started 7 years ago, I dont think waiting a little more will be a problem. Wishing well for him and his family. Would he ever consider doing another run of a game he's done in the past?

I'm sure he will at some stage, as he's done before with a few titles. Currently he's working his way through Strange World & Surf Champ.

4 weeks later
#71 40 days ago

Bump and good to see I'm still on the SC list.

2 weeks later
#72 21 days ago

To the best of my knowledge nothing has change and Wade is still working through rectifying his process amongst other activities that pay the bills. Hopefully we'll hear something soon.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

1,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Staunton, VA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shaker Heights, OH
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1963-gottlieb-slick-chick-new-playfield-poll/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.