DSCF0186 (resized).JPG
DSCF0185 (resized).JPG
DSCF0184 (resized).JPG
DSCF0183 (resized).JPG
DSCF0182 (resized).JPG
DSCF0181 (resized).JPG
DSCF0180 (resized).JPG
IMG_2749 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SteveinTexas.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 6 years ago

Congratulations on the game. From your pictures it all looks there except for the running men you told me about. Do you have a tumbler? Schematic? You will need both to get the parts nice and shiny.

The best thing is the plastic and Backglass parts are available for this game thanks to Shay. Scott Webb as you know makes valuable parts and all the coils are readily available from Steve Young at PBR.

I will be following. Post a picture of the area that the running men locate so we can clearly see what all is missing.

#3 6 years ago

Advice to op you may want to ask the mods to move this to the em section. I have been advised previously that knowledgable em people sometimes don't look at other sub forums. The threads can move from view so fast.

Want you to get the assistance you need.

1 week later
#6 6 years ago

Not too bad. The connector from the door was removed. Williams stopped using these type of connectors after this game and they are hard to find. I was able to get a longer one and cut it into three thanks to the generosity of Todd Newman aka newmantjn. I have one left so you can have it.

I will take pics how to fix it all and post over the weekend.

PM your address.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from Jetcom1121:

There is a white w/black stripe wire in the pics on the relay board on the left side just behind the score motor that is not connected to anything, any ideas where it goes ?

This is on the Game Over relay and is the part of the 110V Bat coil power circuit. See the two pic's of where it goes. It's actually a white with a blue and black secondary color. You have a hack that needs removing. So follow that hacked brown wire that's connected to the bat coil switch and tell me what it connects to and we can strip it out.
DSC05988 (resized).JPGDSC05988 (resized).JPG
sketch 1.pdfsketch 1.pdf

Quoted from Jetcom1121:

Here are some pics of the problem areas of World Series. The wires from the control panel are cut (No Connector)from the batting handle & Pitch Button....

You need a new 4 prong connector. I can make one. You will need to match the colors and solder on. I had to make all my moulding and wiring etc. So I have a piece to make one last 4 prong connector . It will work perfectly.
DSC05990 (resized).JPGDSC05990 (resized).JPG
DSC05991 (resized).JPGDSC05991 (resized).JPG

Quoted from Jetcom1121:

Wires are off of Start Switch....

There are two wires as shown that go to the replay switch. See Pic.
Replay Switch (resized).JPGReplay Switch (resized).JPG

Quoted from Jetcom1121:

The wire harness has cut wires which I think some of them went to the 3 missing counter meters.....If I cant locate the original connectors,what are your thoughts on using Molex or pinball style connectors ? Thanks.

The remaining wires are for the meters. Any 50 Volt meters work. I had a similar issue than you so i used some old 50's meters. I will change them to the right meters in time maybe. I will make you the connector so you don't use molex connectors .
DSC05949 (resized).JPGDSC05949 (resized).JPG

#11 6 years ago

Emailing the files for you to print out the front cards, (I used picture gloss paper and compared to originals and couldn't tell apart).

Also I will send the label files, print them on tan paper. All need cutting to size with scissors. The long labels are stuck to the metal relay covers with glue sticks.

Send me your postal address by a PM and The 4 pin connector will be in the post.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SteveinTexas.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1962-williams-world-series-pitch-bat-restoration?tu=SteveinTexas and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.