IMG_20170731_203839 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170731_205205 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170731_210105 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170731_204137 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170731_205956 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170731_205520 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170731_205135 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170731_210005 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Vic_Camp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 6 years ago

This is great to hear.....another machine hopefully saved. Thanks for taking the time and interest for sharing your comments. All us bingo collectors know Shoot a Line is a 28 hole bingo pinball machine and not sure, but I think the only 28 hole game Bally manufactured. I myself love the 6 card bingos since I grew up playing them on route from the mid 1960's to late 1990's. The six card games are great for home use and the player will get to learn literally how to get good at wining free replays or in line wins.

I will be sure to listen in on Nick's podcast for sure about this resurrection on the 6 card Shoot a Line. Here below is a Shoot a Line for sale in PA. I would think it could be bought cheaper than the opening bid.
ebay.com link: Bally bingo pinball 28 Hole shoot a line 63

Anyway welcome to the bingo pinball machine group and a special thanks to Nick for as always lending a helping hand.

I had a head to a Shoot a Line about 15+ years ago and could have some parts but not sure...lmk

Don't for forget to post plenty pictures of your Dixieland and Shoot a Line here on pinside under Show us your Bingo Pinball Machines.

1 week later
#10 6 years ago

Looking good.... nice work.
Love the top arch playfield artwork!

#12 6 years ago

Nick... thanks for all the information above about the Shoot a Line. It’s flabbergasting and educational!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 89.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts
Electronics
$ 1.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens
Toys/Add-ons
Electronics
TheDudeMods
Electronics
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Vic_Camp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1962-bally-shoot-a-line-bingo?tu=Vic_Camp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.