IMG_0731a.jpg
IMG_0732a.jpg
IMG_0741.jpg
IMG_0740.jpg
IMG_0739.jpg
IMG_0742.jpg
IMG_0733.jpg
IMG_0730.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ruairidh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#37 12 years ago

End Of Stroke. after the primary contact gets opened or closed on some leaf switches, there is a secondary switch that will be opened to do various things or another switch entirely. i believe the primary use is to kill or reduce power to the coil, although i'm new to em's as well. on a step unit, i think it stops the coil pulse after the proper rotation of the wheels.

take a look at the flipper mech's switch, that is a common EOS switch. it could easily just be that it is not aligned correctly or the contacts need buffing or are worn out if it is not working correctly. the switch diagram will tell you the proper positioning itself.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ruairidh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1960-williams-21?tu=ruairidh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.