Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by AlexF
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

This was on Craigslist in case anyone had an interest.

philadelphia.craigslist.org link

#2 5 years ago

This appears to be cut down in size and cleverly hidden as such. I would get better pictures before proceedings.

Mike V

#3 5 years ago
Quoted from RacingPin:

This appears to be cut down in size and cleverly hidden as such. I would get better pictures before proceedings.
Mike V

Ah, good point. It appears the lower clear section is completely missing.

#4 5 years ago

Its been on EBAY for MANY weeks for $195. I see it cuz I search pitch and bat stuff. I would avoid unless you want an expensive wall hanging thats not a full size BG
ebay.com link: Williams DeLuxe Official Baseball Pinball Glass Scoreboard 1960 s Rare

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from bigdog50:

I see it cuz I search pitch and bat stuff.

Wow I guess you do. You have quite the P&B collection. I bet they look neat all lined up together.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lyme, NH
Machine - For Sale
Winnipeg, MB

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1960-s-willams-deluxe-official-baseball-pinball-back-glass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.