(Topic ID: 137157)

1957 Williams Baseball Pitch and Bat. wiring

By bigpinman

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20150704_003649.jpg
    #1 8 years ago

Hi all I am having issues restoring the wiring on this game. Very hard to go by the schematic because the wires are painted I am having issues that I need pictures for all the pictures that could be shot of the wiring would be very helpful everything on the back box I need to know which wires go where and especially up in the front of the machine I need to know exactly what the transformer output and input look like because the schematic is not very helpful for me anyone that could help me please call 540-521-9232 if you have this game and could take pictures I would be very happy to pay for them please help I am in dire need of it thank you so much. [email protected] if anyone knows of anyone that is an expert with pitch and bat wiring for that does wiring that I could send the actual harness to them to work on it out of the machine right now Thanks

#2 8 years ago

Can you send some pictures, I am trying to understand the extent and whether I can assist?

#3 8 years ago

I appreciate the help. It is a 1957 williams deluxe baseball. Myrtle Beach or NY edition. If you have a working one please call me a Deluxe can help. Almost the same except no replay unit. Thanks. Willing to pay for pics20150704_003649.jpg20150704_003649.jpg

#4 8 years ago

I don't know if you are still having problems with your game. I have this exact game. I purchased mine fully restored from a company in West Hollywood call Fabulous Fantasies. They specialize in old baseball games and have a great guy who carries parts for most any of the games like this. Feel free to call me at 714-397-5015 if you need any information about your pin.

5 months later
    #5 8 years ago

Did you get your wiring issues sorted out? I was asking for pictures of the painted wiring so I could see the extent of your issue.

Ps, if you post in the flipperless area next time this would be seen by a lot more people that don't care to venture out of the EM sub forums.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1957-williams-baseball-pitch-and-bat-wiring and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.