Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

easy_access.JPG
back_box.JPG
inside_cabinet.JPG
playfield.JPG
Back_Glass.JPG
#1 11 years ago

Picked this up last year at PaTZ for $300 not working. The playfield and back glass look like they are from 1957, not bad but not pristine. Something about the wood rails is appealing to me. The "motherboard" in the cabint is on a hinged platform and comes up and out of the machine to rest on the lockdown bar, no strained back when working on it!

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?gid=1521

The four players have a different side rail profile than the single player machines and no one has them for sale. One day in the future a full restore may happen. For now it's running 100%.

The lit number 4 is the match, the numbers 0-9 are in between the "four player" lettering.

Back_Glass.JPGBack_Glass.JPG playfield.JPGplayfield.JPG inside_cabinet.JPGinside_cabinet.JPG back_box.JPGback_box.JPG easy_access.JPGeasy_access.JPG

#2 11 years ago

Now THATS gorgeous!!!!!!

#3 11 years ago

Great looking game Garrett

#4 11 years ago

From the pictures you posted it looks pretty done to me.

If you know of anyone local who knows carpentry finish work they could most likely fix/finish those wood Side rails so you don't need new ones IMO.

Very nice job by the way and clean!

Have fun!

Ken

#5 11 years ago

Yes looks really nice. I don`t own a wood rail yet but am going to get one when they are set up and restored they are things of beauty. Hope you can find replacement rails as the rest is worth a restore.

#7 11 years ago

Gotta luv the Lockdown bars on them ,more comfortable to play than those metal ones.
Nice pick!

#8 11 years ago

Excellent Excellent! That's a beauty. Great work.

#9 11 years ago

I'm a sucker for woodrails. They have such warmth and beauty. Nice job, it looks great.
Alex

#10 11 years ago

Really great! Looks awesome!

1 week later
#11 11 years ago

Looks nice and clean.

Roto-targets are a + !

Enjoy,

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1957-gottlieb-majestic-up-and-running and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.