Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by EM-PINMAN
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Picked up this machine at PaTZ last year. Finally had the time to get it running again. But it's missing one key element...the left rail ciagarette butt holder.

I don't want a new one as it would look out of place on the machine, the game doesn't look new but it still looks good considering its age.

Does anyone have an old and crusty Gottlieb cigarette butt holder available?

Thanks.

#2 11 years ago

You might want to list this on the parts wanted section on Pinside and also put a shout out on RPG and empinballmachines Google groups as well. Between the 3 I'm sure you will find what you are looking for.

Ken

#4 11 years ago

Thanks Ken. RPG site still down? I still can't get on their forums. But John Dayhuff has one.

Actually Steve doesn't have any more Gottlieb butt holders Jeff. Really wanted an old one to stay with the look of the existing holder and machine as it is now. Thanks for the suggestion though.

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from Garrett:

Thanks Ken. RPG site still down? I still can't get on their forums. But John Dayhuff has one.

John is a good guy, if he has one pick it up.

Also RGP is up and running although some folks are having access problems. Just go through Google itself as I do. Sign up/in if you have to, and you should have no problems.

Ken

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1957-gottlieb-majestic-butt-holder and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.