jazz-1.gif
RightLadyCompIlluminated (resized).jpg
RightLadyComp (resized).jpg
RightDecorativeCompIlluminated (resized).jpg
RightDecorativeComp (resized).jpg
LeftLadyCompIlluminated (resized).jpg
LeftLadyComp (resized).jpg
LeftDecorativeCompIllustrated (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider illawarra92.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 7 years ago

wow what an awesome story!!

so envious..been chasing a score-board for about 30 years, have given up one turning up in australia

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Huh! Interesting! I'd never even heard of the title until I went to the York Show. How did you come to know about score board? It's not a title I see on peoples' wish lists very often, but after playing it myself I'm awfully happy I was able to pick it up. Good luck with your search, illawara92!

when i first saw a photo of the game in michael colmers pinball book that i bought around 1978..had started collecting pinballs the year before..

think the only way would be to import one from america to australia.

#17 7 years ago

and after waiting 38 years for one to surface in australia..this one is coming to live in australia

thanks mike, you have been a legend regarding this (now find me a surfside )

#23 7 years ago

yeah man, i love pinside too! the electro mechanical section just inspires me so much, even after collecting since 1977.

you guys in america don't know how good you have it!

have contacted peter and he is making reproduction cards for score-board at the moment..will let you know when there are done

http://www.pinballrebel.com/pinball/cards/

#30 7 years ago

http://www.pinballrebel.com/pinball/cards/

Gottlieb_Score-Board_instruction_cards.pdfGottlieb_Score-Board_instruction_cards.pdf

1 month later
#63 7 years ago

what colored legs should this game have? are they chrome or painted?

1 week later
#68 7 years ago

well since seeing a black and white photo in 1978, never thinking i'd own this game here she is in australia.

it came with timber legs (game came out with steel legs) but think it looks so cool and will keep it this way.

to say i'm stoked, well that is an understatement..now will start to gather parts to restore around spring 2017.

massive thanks to ryan who planted the seed and for mike in los angeles who saw my post wanting to buy..appreciate both your help.

16105539_1569300173096782_2219186164431302399_n (resized).jpg16105539_1569300173096782_2219186164431302399_n (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider illawarra92.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1956-gottlieb-score-board-pick-up?tu=illawarra92 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.