Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Twin Bill score cards (resized).jpg
TB5 (resized).jpg
TB4 (resized).jpg
TB3 (resized).jpg
TB2 (resized).jpg
TB1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldcarz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Enclosing a few pix and a video of an unusual 5-ball game with dual light scoring on a one player machine.

There are red and green scoring opportunities which will allow replays for either or both colors. Also, two gobble holes guard a bulls eye target and one is challenged to score replays when the specials are lit.

This game is a solid unrestored example with original glass, plastics, playfield and cabinet. Mid 50’s woodrails are a favorite of mine and always enjoy the Wayne Neyens design and Roy Parker artwork and color scheme. The theme is vague, but the leggy dancers with fans strongly suggest burlesque.

As with all my games that are under service contract with Pinrescue, a shout out to Russ for his assistance with them, and for hosting the videos that I make of the games.

TB1 (resized).jpgTB1 (resized).jpg

TB2 (resized).jpgTB2 (resized).jpg

TB3 (resized).jpgTB3 (resized).jpg

TB4 (resized).jpgTB4 (resized).jpg

TB5 (resized).jpgTB5 (resized).jpg

#5 6 years ago

PM sent. Thanks

#7 6 years ago

You'd be disappointed, too, to see the end of the video. Film was circa 1935. What was considered risque then is routine on today's television. Or the beach. Yep, disappointed that I missed the gobble hole during the filming. Of course, gobble holes catch everything when you don't want them to.

#9 6 years ago

Thanks to the eagle eye of another viewer, I received a PDF file of the "correct" score cards for the game. Was able to print out on manila stock and, yes, looks better. While I had the glass off, I also replaced the broken #2 rollover button. I originally hesitated to replace the button because new replacements are thinner and whiter and would look different. But then remembered that I had an extra one from the parts pile.

Twin Bill score cards (resized).jpgTwin Bill score cards (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alameda, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldcarz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1955-gottlieb-twin-bill?tu=oldcarz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.