You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCN1355 (resized).JPG
backlite3 (resized).jpg
backlite2 (resized).jpg
backlite1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tengle93.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 6 years ago

I have a 1957 two player that I just restored. The match is controlled by the continuous stepper in the head (and the wiper on the ones score reel), mine was on the top left. Check that it's moving, mine was stuck and had the wrong coil in it. I believe it was stepping up through the 1 point relay or the score motor. I can provide photos later if you want. Also many of those bulbs were either dead or the socket was dirty so that could also be your problem. There is a plug on the main board that controls the double match feature. If you have a schematic you can figure out which one is it.

#12 6 years ago

Yes, match is for the "ones" reel only. You must have a short somewhere that caused the fuse to blow.

#13 6 years ago

Check the QB relay. Not sure if yours is labeled the same. Match feature goes through that relay on my machine.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tengle93.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1955-gottlieb-marathon-questions?tu=tengle93 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.