TreasureCove

#2 10 years ago

Link aint workin.

#3 10 years ago

try now .... I think I got it!

#4 10 years ago

yup!

#5 10 years ago

Looks sharp! I was born in 54 and grew up in Kailua, Hawaii.

#6 10 years ago

Nice, nice, nice. I took pictures of one of these for a guy a few years back. I should have bought it myself.

#7 10 years ago

That looks great! Any plans to come to mgc?

#8 10 years ago

That is just beautiful - well done! Can you give me a sense of what a fair price would be for a piece like this? (I really have no idea given the restoration effort). Good luck with it!

#9 10 years ago

Wow Fantastic work

#10 10 years ago

That is gorgeous! Nice work.

#11 10 years ago

thanks for the kind words... to be honest, we really don't know what it will bring ... we're hoping somewhere "north" of 5K, but who knows. Probably, a pinball collector would want to pay less, while a Hula Girl Collector would probably pay alot more. .... Every since we started selling games on ebay,.. almost 14 yrs ago,... it's "always" been a 'crap-shoot' you just never really know. ... but , knock on wood, we've had our share of good luck.

Allen

#12 10 years ago

Wow that is just stunning.

#13 10 years ago

Wow wow wow wow wow, I would firkin love this, but the freight would kill me. I am after this title and this is just a beauty. Fantastic restore. Best of luck and hopefully it will go to a truly appreciative new owner

#14 10 years ago

Sure is purty.

#15 10 years ago

Truly stunning…

1 week later

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1954-hawaiian-beauty-woodrail-on-ebay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.