sp rack (resized).jpg
spfield2 (resized).jpg
spfield1 (resized).jpg
sp front (resized).jpg
sp right (resized).jpg
spleft (resized).jpg
sp glass (resized).jpg
#1 6 years ago

Enclosing a few pix and a video of a really nice looking 5 ball game. I’m partial to the early ‘50s woodrails, especially the Neyens/Parker games.

This game was mechanically restored by Nick Raschilla and the cosmetic objective was to keep the cabinet and playfield paint as original as possible. Only selective touchups were done.

Really cool light show when all the lights go on/off. Lovely marbleized “billiard ball” globes takes up a fair amount of space on the playfield, but doesn’t prevent a good flipper shot from sending the ball back up to the top for additional play time. Replays are awarded by scoring points (each time all 15 balls are made), regular high scores, kick out holes and rollover specials.

As with all my videos, a quick acknowledgement to Pinrescue for maintaining all my games under service contract with them.

sp glass (resized).jpgsp glass (resized).jpg

spleft (resized).jpgspleft (resized).jpg

sp right (resized).jpgsp right (resized).jpg

sp front (resized).jpgsp front (resized).jpg

spfield1 (resized).jpgspfield1 (resized).jpg

spfield2 (resized).jpgspfield2 (resized).jpg

sp rack (resized).jpgsp rack (resized).jpg

sp bumpers (resized).jpgsp bumpers (resized).jpg

sp shooter (resized).jpgsp shooter (resized).jpg

#2 6 years ago

Very nice. Quite the light show! Really like the videos.

5 years later
#3 12 months ago
Quoted from oldcarz:

Enclosing a few pix and a video of a really nice looking 5 ball game. I’m partial to the early ‘50s woodrails, especially the Neyens/Parker games.

This game was mechanically restored by Nick Raschilla and the cosmetic objective was to keep the cabinet and playfield paint as original as possible. Only selective touchups were done.
Really cool light show when all the lights go on/off. Lovely marbleized “billiard ball” globes takes up a fair amount of space on the playfield, but doesn’t prevent a good flipper shot from sending the ball back up to the top for additional play time. Replays are awarded by scoring points (each time all 15 balls are made), regular high scores, kick out holes and rollover specials.
As with all my videos, a quick acknowledgement to Pinrescue for maintaining all my games under service contract with them.

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This is a beautiful game. Very well done. This is what I will be aiming to reproduce as I work on mine. Unfortunately I'll have to repaint my cab.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1952-gottlieb-skill-pool-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.