You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9324 (resized).jpg
IMG_9326 (resized).jpg
IMG_9328 (resized).jpg
#1 4 years ago

Anyone have this or a similar machine schematics? For some reason my "lock" relay is not staying pulled in (activated). Once I do get things going, the pop bumpers (not the passive ones) but the two powered ones after first or 2nd hit, the game tilts...everytime...any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

#2 4 years ago

PBresource is your best bet. I have got several Williams as old from them.

#3 4 years ago

Thank you! Will check with them tomorrow (if I can remember my dang number!) ha! Merry Christmas o-din!

#4 4 years ago

Well got this one going without the schematics after all (even a blind squirrel?) It was the tilt re-set relay where the ball drains, there is a small gate as the ball drains, if there were a tilt, this gate lifts and activates a tilt reset somehow. When I manually lift the gate or activate the switch - the game starts. (So for now I've just placed the actual switch level arm above a wire connected to it (the gate moves the switch level arm) - so this stays open (or closed) and the game starts.

I do notice, the two power pop bumpers are still actually titling the game (after a few hits on them with the ball) - so somehow the tilt is still working, and somehow these pop's are making it tilt.

Possibly once I find/fix that issue, I may be able to release the switch level arm noted above - to see if that resolves that issue as well?

A working wood rail EM, nothing like 'em!

IMG_9324 (resized).jpgIMG_9324 (resized).jpgIMG_9326 (resized).jpgIMG_9326 (resized).jpgIMG_9328 (resized).jpgIMG_9328 (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1950-williams-nifty-schematics?hl=nikrox2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.