(Topic ID: 98392)

1950 Dale/Exhibit Six Shooter - What can you tell me?

By dtown

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by dtown
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-373.jpg
    image-611.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

My father bought this gun game along with the Genco Hits and Runs. Paid $350.00. It turns on and the mechanism in the bottom rotates but the gun doesn't work. Looks like the coil in the gun is fried and so are two of the wires in there. I added some pics. The game does have all the panels as well.

image-611.jpgimage-611.jpg image-373.jpgimage-373.jpg
    #2 9 years ago

Clay had some pics on his website but the cabinet is different. Anybody know why?

http://www.pinrepair.com/arcade/sixshot.htm

#3 9 years ago

Neat game. It looks like someone customized your cabinet. Normally I frown on this sort of thing but I think they pulled it off. It looks neat, maybe better than the original.

#4 9 years ago

Can't tell you anything about how it works. I saw two of these this past weekend in a warehouse and I thought they looked pretty cool.

The two I saw had yellow cabinets (with white trim) - any evidence that the one you had was repainted (can you see yellow anywhere)?

Good luck getting the game up and running.

#5 9 years ago

After looking at it a bit more I can tell the trim was added, albeit, a long time ago. Probably to make it appear more interesting so people would put money in it. I did get the gun to work. That was an issue with a little metal bar inside the gun that needs to be bent just right so that it will engage the switch when the trigger is pulled. Now, the game works except for the coils do not pull the guys off their horses when a hit is made. I found two wires inside the gun area that were cut which I could not find any obvious lug as to where they go. My father's going to get a schematic (repros on ebay) and I'll see if I can find out that way. What I'd really like is to get someone with one these games and ask them to photograph the area I'm talking about.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1950-daleexhibit-six-shooter-what-can-you-tell-me and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.