IMG_1376.JPG
IMG_1384.JPG
IMG_1385.JPG
IMG_1380.JPG
IMG_1379.JPG
IMG_1375.JPG
IMG_1373.JPG
IMG_1368.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider geet84.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

A few days a go shimoda posted pics of his 1950 Bank A Ball found in an attic. His thread prompted me to finally post some pics of the Bank A Ball that I have been very slowly bringing back to life the last few years. I got this machine from a couple in North St. Louis County who are toy collectors. They had it in the garage for many years with intentions to get it running, but finally decided it was taking up too much space and just wanted it out. I was happy to take it off their hands. I am mostly a sold state guy when it comes to my pins, Bally Supersonic is the oldest machine in my collection before getting the Bank A Ball, so this has been a learning experience for me. Luckily this is about as simple as an EM can possibly get so I can't get myself into too much trouble.

I will add more pics in a few days, the pics on this post are all "before".

IMG_1368.JPGIMG_1368.JPG IMG_1373.JPGIMG_1373.JPG IMG_1375.JPGIMG_1375.JPG IMG_1379.JPGIMG_1379.JPG IMG_1380.JPGIMG_1380.JPG IMG_1385.JPGIMG_1385.JPG IMG_1384.JPGIMG_1384.JPG IMG_1376.JPGIMG_1376.JPG IMG_1369.JPGIMG_1369.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider geet84.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1950-bank-a-ball-restoration?tu=geet84 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.