Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Lets
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lets.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Long shot I know...but, by chance, anyone have a schematic for a 1949 United Utah?

Thanks so much!

#3 6 years ago

Do you still have the Utah? I recently picked up that had been a bit butchered and am trying to put the wiring back together. I think I'm down to one wire I haven't been able to figure out where it goes.

FYI, I have the schematic for a 1949 United Oklahoma....if needed

#5 6 years ago

Good copy you say? it's a GREAT copy! Someone took a while to redraw it in photoshop....

So, do you still have the Utah?

#7 6 years ago

I'm i bit in need of some help in getting my Utah operating. Someone had seriously hacked an extra flipper button to the bottom of the cabinet for free plays. I think I got most of it rewired back to original, but I still have 2 wires I have NO clue where they go.

In the back box, just to the left of the credit unit, there's 3 "bundles" of wires stapled to the backboard. The left "bundle (closest to the credit unit), I have the green wire with black trace, but no other wires are there. I think, there's either 2 or 3 yellow w/ green trace wires that are supposed to be there as well. They're not there, and I have no idea where they come from.

The other odd wire I have is in the cabinet. Standing in front of the game, it's the wire attached to the furthest back pin, on the left, of the jones plug. I know it goes to something close to the door...probably somewhere on the credit button...but haven't a clue.

Any help you could give would be GREATLY appreciated.

#10 6 years ago

I also checked pinballowners.com...nothin. I might have to gain a few IQ points and just figure out where these 2 wires belong. 1 of them I'm pretty sure I can figure out. the other though? From your pics it looks like it attaches to 2 or 3 other wires, and they're no where to be found.

#11 6 years ago

Did you ever try contacting Rafael Lankar's Paris pinball museum to see if they perhaps had the schematic?

3 months later
#13 5 years ago

IT LIVES! Figured out all the stray wires. Wound up having a conversation with a volunteer (Bruno) at the Paris pinball museum. Weirdly, one of the stray wires, didn't go anywhere. It's just an "extra" wire that dead ends. About all that's left is to finish making a new front door....and find a coin mech.

9 months later
#15 4 years ago

Well........long time for a follow up

If anyone finds themselves in need....I found a schematic!

2 months later
#18 4 years ago

Beg, borrow and steal! I'm a persistent mo-fo, and usually get what I want Sometime it just takes a few years.

3 years later
#19 1 year ago

Loooooooooooooong time since an update to this. Found a 5th one. Pacific Pinball Museum in Alameda California. They just had it donated a few weeks ago.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lets.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1949-united-utah?tu=Lets and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.