3 days ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by way2wyrd
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Gateway-SideView (resized).png
    Gateway Playfield (resized).jpg

#1 3 days ago

Hi,

Sorry if this is a repeated question. I acquired a 1935 Exhibit Gateway. I have not found a lot of data on this machine, as such I am wondering what archival information I should be collecting? I am recording serial numbers and pictures to upload to ipdb.org etc. Are there other things that should noted or cataloged?

I will note this machine is in very rough shape, or I would be a lot more worried about having what I believe is a rare machine. The legs are water damaged and split, the table is oddly in decent shape. The cabinet made a nice home for mice for many years. I'm pretty sure it will be a complete tear down/rebuild. So far its been a lot of rust removal, disinfecting and figuring out how the mechanics work, which has been fun.

Gateway Playfield (resized).jpgGateway-SideView (resized).png
    #2 2 days ago

Very cool. Looks like an ambitious project but wil be pretty when done.

#3 2 days ago

Nice machine I like the kicker at the bottom.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!